Luis’s Steak Recipe:
COOKING A MEDIUM RARE STEAK
• Let sit until room temperature.
• Pat dry with paper towel.
• Rub steak with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Heat cast iron pan on high.
• Sear both sides for a minute (and if thick, the edges as well, for a little less time).
• *OPTIONAL* – Put pat of butter on each side of the steak.
• Put in oven until internal temp hits 120-125.
• Remove, cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 15 minutes.
• Slice, enjoy, ideally with some roasted veggies.
You can support Limited Resources on the LR Patreon page here: LR Patreon Page
Your Hosts: Marshall Sutcliffe and Luis Scott-Vargas
Marshall’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Marshall_LR
Luis’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/lsv
Email: [email protected]
LR Community Subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/lrcast
Contact Marshall_LR on Magic Online if you’d like to join the Limited Resources clan.