URL of mp3 file: http://traffic.libsyn.com/mtgcast/CFB_Hardcast_008.mp3
ChannelFireball Presents – The Hardcast #8 – 2 New Team Members
*Note there some audio issues with this episode*
1. Intro the show – Interview to Show with Newest Team CFB Member
2. Welcome new writer Raul Porojan and his first article for CFB with his 3 keys to deck building: Listen, Understand, and Connect
3. This week Owen gives you tips on how to break through from x-2 to x-0, having the nut draw, playing aggro, having fun with your deck, acquiring the right cards
4. Want to understand the dynamics of Day of Judgment in Caw-Blade and how a mono-red goblin works in standard then Josh’s article is for you
5. Want to see how to draft correctly another draft with Web and this build is trade, trade, trade til you play Morbid Plunder for the win!
6. Trying to magic better is this week’s article by Kyle and his mind-boggling technology article
7. Why legacy can drive you crazy even with a good deck and what deck Adam will be playing next time thanks to AJ Sacher
8. Making mistakes in your cube with white and forgetting they can be important to the early game read Andrew’s article this week
9. Paulo teaches us the importance of 3 major resources of Time, Core, and Life and which one you need when you are playing the major match up mechanics.
10. What do play @ FNM this week: Mono White Emeria
11. Product Preview of the Week – Action Pre-Sales have started – booster boxes $79.99 – note no store credit on sealed products
12. 5 up and 5 down
13. Promo of the week